Welcome to Pakistan’s first e-learning financial literacy course delivered through an engaging and interactive game. ‘PomPak – Learn to Earn’, is brought to you by the State Bank of Pakistan through its National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y). Designed to enhance money management skills and financial knowledge for Pakistan’s youth and school-going children, the content we have developed targets three age-groups – Children (9-12), Adolescents’ (13-17), and Youth (18-29).
Follow the story of two entrepreneurial families as they tackle personal, financial, and business decisions. In just a couple of hours, you can master the essentials of saving, budgeting, borrowing, and banking, among many other topics. Interactive questions follow each topic to assess the knowledge of the students.
PomPak’s easy-to-use browser portal and mobile application deliver lessons in English and Urdu language through a story-based game format designed to help you understand and apply principles of financial literacy in your daily lives.
– Play according to your age-group
– Begin your adventure by meeting our wonderful family
– Progress across 53 individual financial literacy modules
– Complete multiple interactive challenges
– Explore the stunning map and develop your land
– Unlock buildings and achieve ranks
– Follow the engaging story that continues across age-groups
– Become acquainted with the formal banking sector, Islamic banking and their benefits.
– Learn methods to spend wisely and to increase savings
Those of you who complete the course will be awarded a Certificate of Financial Literacy!