National Institute of Banking & Finance (NIBAF), a subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan, initiated National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y) to impart essential financial education to Pakistani youth and school-going children to strengthen their money management skills and enhance their understanding of financial matters.
Who Should Join The NFLP-Y Movement And Become Partner with Us?
ANY AND EVERY individual or organization who believes in the development of the youth of Pakistan should join the movement and be a partner of NFLP-Y.
Why work with us:
- Freedom on future planning: The youth will have a better understanding with regards to future financial planning.
- Improvement in Saving Rates: The content is designed in a way to inculcate saving habits in the youth of Pakistan that will lead to an improvement in the saving rates.
- Increased Financial inclusion: Pakistan has only a 23% financial inclusion rate (i.e. Bank 16% and formal 7% financially included). This project is aimed to not only increase financial inclusion which will assist Pakistan’s economy to prosper but also advocate new banking products and financial services targeting youth including minors.
- Improvement in a civic sense: The content of the training is designed to impart civic education along with financial literacy.
- Cohesion among families: The developed content includes activities that encourage the participation of all family members.
- Youth Development: The role of youth is vital for a nation’s prosperity that is why we must empower our youth to face future assertively. This project will ultimately develop the financial outlook of the youth of Pakistan.
NFLP-Y is looking to partner with Universities, Colleges, Schools, TVETs (both Public and Private Sector), Education Groups, Education Departments, Education Boards, Education Ministries, and development sector organizations directly working in Education Sector.
Advantage to Institutions/ Organizations:
- Enhances Student’s Financial Skills: This program will help the students to enhance their financial skills for a better future ahead.
- Recognition on NFLP-Y Website and Reporting: The name and logo of Partner institutes will be published on NFLP-Y’s official site and in printed reports.
- Free training for students: Students nor the institutes will be required to pay any fee for NFLP-Y training.
- Dual Logo Certification: Every single student trained will be awarded a certificate and to honor the institute, its logo will be placed on the certificate along with the logo of NFLP-Y and NIBAF.
- Free training material: Each student who will be trained will be provided free training workbooks, storybooks, and other material.
- Extra curriculum activity: The faculty, students, and other members associated with the institution will have exposure to be a part of extra-curriculum activities like Galas, Melas, Exhibitions, Conferences, and Financial Literacy Clubs, etc.
- Freedom of Future Planning: After completing this program students will have the freedom to set their educational and future goals.
- Institute’s status and goodwill: Being part of this nation-building cause will not only enhance the institute’s status but also build goodwill among other reputed institutes.
Along with the mentioned advantages, you will also enjoy:
- Development of Society: Partner Institutes will play their role to develop the society and help Pakistan to move towards economic stability.
- A better understanding of Market and Customers: This project will provide a platform for financial institutions to better understand the market and come up with the products which would be aligned with the market needs.
- Acquisition of New Customers and additional Revenue Streams: The program will help financial institutions to acquire new potential customers, particularly youth. Partner institutes will be given preference during Melas, Galas, Exhibitions, Conferences, and Workshops to showcase their products and services.